Apr 05, 2010 No Comments
Research on Broadband Adoption and Use:
- FCC: Broadband Adoption and Use in America, John B. Horrigan, February 2010
- Barriers to Broadband Adoption, Charles Davidson and Michael Santorelli, October 2009
- National Minority Broadband Adoption: Comparative Trends in Adoption, Acceptance and Use, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, John P Gant, PhD, Nicol E. Turner-Lee, PhD, Yink Li, PhD, Joseph S. Miller, Esq. February 2010.
Research on Broadband Use and Older Adults:
- Internet Use and Depression Among the Elderly, Phoenix Center Chief Economist Dr. George S. Ford, October 15, 2009
- First-time Internet users find boost in brain function after just one week, UCLA Study, October 19, 2009